April 19, 2012

"The Will To Win"

Apparently, now that I'm getting an Eibach spring installed on my 2010 Street Triple R, I have the will to win. That's what the slogan on the box tells me, anyway. Yep, definitely me. I'm getting a new spring because I want to win!

Ok, really I'm getting it because my husband bought it for me. Right now my priorities lie in kitchen sinks and leaky faucets, but I will admit that I'm looking forward to trying out my new spring. He insisted that I need one, and he's paying, so I'm in!

The covers arrived before the spring. Since these items were too large to fit on my finger, I figured they weren't a ring, and yeah, the return address for Race Tech pretty much gave it away. Still a girl can dream, right?

While I'm acting all blasé about the spring, I did make a tell-tell choice when it arrived. I had recently ordered some new clothes from Lole, and they both arrived the same day. Wow. I had a laugh to myself as I decided which package to open first.

This is a little embarrassing, but I opened the box from Race Tech first. Looking at the spring wasn't going to tell me anything more than what color it was, and that was very important to me. I didn't want it to match my matte orange Lil' Trip perfectly, but I didn't want it to clash either.

So, now I'm the proud owner of an Eibach spring from Race Tech that is custom fit to my size and weight. I can't wait to try it out. Oh, yeah, and my clothes were really cute, too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment